News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • A17 EXPERIMENTAL

Eendiwena

The server has been changed over to A17 experimental.

This is a semi unstable build, there will be bugs, though they are few, they are there.  If you wish to play please make sure you download the experimental version by right clicking the game in your library, properties, the betas tab, and set it Latest_experimental.  You can not be in game to do this, the DL will be about 2.5gb.

The game has been completely overhauled, please keep this in mind.  Message me for the server PW, it hasn't changed if you played before on this server.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

The zombies are more sneaky now.  Always have an exit strategy when exploring abandoned buildings and close or block the door behind you.  I walked into a house to look for food, and forgot to block the door that I came in through,  needless to say i was surprised when zombies started coming in from outside.   There had to be six or seven zombies pouring in and blocking the door, so I was forced to run upstairs with the horde hot on my trail.  Luckily for me, I found an open window to jump out.  I barely had any life left, but I did manage to walk away, all the wiser for that encounter.   

No other game besides Ark, gets my heart racing while playing like 7 Days to Die does.

I agree, and the server is on default difficulty, instead of max like normal.  I can't tell you how many times i made the same mistake Damis.  I left my base door open once and the horde walked right in and cornered me. 

If you want to see some of these things check out Caeadwen on Twitch, i have saved videos there of A17.