News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Updating my Phoenix Family

Trusin

Some of you know that I stopped working a while ago and had some health issues. I was recently diagnosed with Lupus which is a chronic autoimmune disease which makes working pretty hard. I have been searching for 2.5 years for the culprit and while it sucks, it is good to know what is wrong. There is hope with medication that the symptoms can be reduced / managed. So with that hope I hit the job market and looks like I will be working before next year. 

My gaming will probably suffer as I have a limited amount of energy so I will probably only be working / resting but at least my family will be doing well and we won't have to live off ramen :).

great to hear that you can get a diagnosis and back into the work force.  I know from personal experience of watching my wife go through similar things that getting the correct diagnosis and getting on with a career are two of the hardest things!

Good on ya, mate! (as they say here)  I am glad you shared your story.

Get back on that horse and keep on riding.  Do not waste any time crying about it, that does not make anything better.  The sooner you make adjustments and get back to doing the things that makes your life whole the better.  Take it from me, I fell of that horse over 3o years ago.

I almost want to say, "Welcome to the club."  You are not alone.  It is a fairly big club.

Don't get me wrong and think I am unsympathetic, but sympathy will do little to help you.  We will aid you best if we just help you back on that horse and slap it on its rear to get it going.

• Like 1