News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • ESO Elsweyr - any interest?

Faradii

We have a CotP chapter and a few of us play regularly (or at least semi-regularly). I've already pre-ordered Elsweyr, so I'll be playing. Right now I'm just trying to level up the remainder of my characters before making a Necromancer. :) 

Edited by MadBlue

• 4 weeks later...

I preordered Eisweyr and have been messing around a few days.....no clue what I'm doing at all  :)  If someone in the guild could send me an invite that would be great.  Game name is @faradii.

1 hour ago, Faradii said:

I preordered Eisweyr and have been messing around a few days.....no clue what I'm doing at all  :)  If someone in the guild could send me an invite that would be great.  Game name is @faradii.

I sent you an invitation

• 3 weeks later...
    • Administrators

I restarted my ESO account, but it's been a long time since I played.  I am currently looking at creating a  Nightblade Werewolf. Do we have any active werewolfs in the guild?

Any suggestions?  

On 5/27/2019 at 5:42 AM, Damis said:

I restarted my ESO account, but it's been a long time since I played.  I am currently looking at creating a  Nightblade Werewolf. Do we have any active werewolfs in the guild?

Any suggestions?  

I have a werewolf (and a vampire) if you need a bite. :) 

All of the classes are pretty interesting and have different Magicka and Stamina builds within the class. I'm not sure what my favorite is, but I'm enjoying the new Necromancer quite a lot. 

• Administrators

i have a 26 Imperial Templar, a 10 Stamina/Sorc and I just rolled a new Orc Stamina/Warden.  So far, I am having a blast with the Warden.

add me @Damis

I'm in and out of game, but happy to catch up if anyone wishes :) My main account is @Lazumi, and my second account, @Ahnyari, is in the CotP guild. I have WW and Vamp bites on my main account, and can assist with crafting as needed :) Feel free to look me up in game!

• Administrators

My stamina warden is level 20 now. I have had a blast playing him.  I ran a few dungeons with Xugrel and his friend and leveled up like crazy.

Wardens are a lot of fun :) Dungeons are fantastic xp - particularly if you do the daily random normal. Plus, if you do a new dungeon, you'll get a skill point for finishing the dungeon's quest :)

• Administrators

it's too bad that the game didn't release in it's present state.  I played the game a little when it first released and just recently came back to it.  I really like all the changes that they did to the game.

• CotP Guardian
    7 hours ago, Damis said:

it's too bad that the game didn't release in it's present state.  I played the game a little when it first released and just recently came back to it.  I really like all the changes that they did to the game.

Grrrr darn you Damis!

Now I am reinstalling, sometimes I really hate you, lol. :P

Cheers

Grim

• 2 weeks later...
    • Administrators

I have been steadily playing and enjoying the game the last couple of weeks.  My warden is level 32 now.  I mostly group up with Grim and Xugrel, because they are usually on when I am.

I'm on several evenings during the week and weekends so if you guys are doing something or need help, yell at me.  I'm always up to help folks out but I'm bad about watching chat so be patient with me.  I have a few characters, but I like my templar and nightblade the most. 

• CotP Guardian

I seem to be on daily, it took me a short while to get back into the mmo swing. The game has managed to fill a gap in my game time. :)

So much to do, so much to learn. I would have played this game for so much longer, if it had been closer to this at the start. hehe.

Cheers

Grim