News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.

Are we starting a Classic Guild?  I plan on wasting soooo much of my life in that game and would love to hook up with like minded nerds!!!

In the Beta now if you wanna group!

• 1 month later...

I am in no way going to lead anything, but I would dig very much somebody picking this up.  If not I can join another, but CotP is the OBVIOUS preference!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious to try Classic. I played vanilla WOW when it was released. So it could be fun again. I've played WOW on and off over the years. Last time I played was for about a month when the last big expansion came out. I did sub for 1 month tonight. WOW Classic servers allow you to create a character and get your name. But that's it for now.  I did this on Grobbulus (RPPVP) server.  Be aware that you can only be on either Horde or Alliance on the PVP servers for that account.  

Here's an article on how to. It's pretty simple and straightforward. The WOW classic client is around 3.5 GBs.  You access it under VERSION, next to ACCOUNT in your BN client.

https://www.pcgamer.com/wow-classic-name-reserve/

EDIT: I'd probably be playing it casually. With maybe some longer sessions on the weekends. 

Edited by Voltari
    • 2 weeks later...

Hi!  I created an Alliance character on the Pagle server named Nucleargnome.  Send me a tell or contact me on Battle.net (Battle.net id is arrjayzor#1681) if you want to group up.

I'm not sure if there will be enough interest to start a guild chapter in Classic WoW.  For now, we'll just have a good time leveling up.

Also, I created a pair of Horde toons (Pano and Lonestarr) on Herod.

cya!

Hey arrjayzor, I created a bunch of characters on Pagle (5 Alllance, 5 Horde) yesterday.  I also have a Gnome (Rogue) named Remontoire (only lvl 3, but he'll be an Enginner/Miner), and I'd be happy to group up. I sent you a friend request (from MadBlue#1405).. Now if I can only get through the queue today. :D 

• 2 weeks later...
    • CotP Guardian

I broke down and re-subbed, to give classic a whirl... I am curious to see if the feel is what it was when I played beta forward. :)

I sent out a few friend requests, under my user name pirant#1300

Not sure the class I will play yet, but it / they will be on Pagle... :)

Cheers

Grim

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know. I've been mostly playing on the Pagle server (Classic). Have a Warlock (10) and Priest (15). I ended up joining a guild "IF Cats and Tea Club" that was recruiting in Elwynn Forset for the time being. Feel free to give me a hollar if you need help, or want to group up. I can make Linen Bags (6 slots). I mostly been playing late night during the work week. And sometimes during the day on Weekends. 

It's been fun seeing the different guild recruitment messages in chat. This one below is my favorite. 

TGTC.jpg

Edited by Voltari
    • CotP Guardian

We have a CotP guild that Dryaad created...

Just a casual group atm, but who knows where the future will take it. :)

There is more info in the WoW Classic channel in our Discord.

Grim

• 3 weeks later...

Triona and I have quite a few things that came up recently that we need to take care of before we get back into WoW. I am projecting a few months to be safe. We are not quitting the guild or the game. I may be on periodically, but I cant guesstimate when we will be back to a regular gaming schedule at this time.

Edited by DRYAAD
    Clarification
    • 4 weeks later...
    2 hours ago, Kuvasz said:

Which server? I'm thinking of giving this another swing.

Never mind, found it. I'm in game as Kuvasz a dwarven Paladin. with Mining and jewelry.

• 9 months later...

COTP,

I am sorry to say but IRL activities has caused Triona and I to step aside from maintaining a COTP WoW Classic presence .  I apologize for not posting this sooner.   I do not believe anyone is still playing on our server (COTP folks) and those that were have found more active guilds.  I will still be available via forums or battle.net (Dryaad#1905) so if you need anything on the COTP guild classic related things, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks,

Dryaad

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.