News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Post for Potential Unattending - Saturday

Liquid Wolf

I'm sorry for the last minute notice, but Sylly and I won't be able to make it tonight.  Hope you all have fun and I'll see you next week.

• Replies 134
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will probably not be able to make it as well.

I will be moving some family to a new house in Denver, and we might be out for dinner till after we start.

I'll update here if that changes.

Liquid if I am not there and you are not there then who is going to ring that bell we saw?

Do you think we could count on Mezzo to do the bell ring?

Liquid if I am not there and you are not there then who is going to ring that bell we saw?

Do you think we could count on Mezzo to do the bell ring?

Dung beatle food, I was talking to Mezzo earlier and he was all psyched about being able to tank.

He was all like, "Gee Dog"... in a high squeaky voice... "Gee Dog! This is my chance! Soon every boy in the hizz-ouse will see the Dung beatle food that I can do. I'm gonna be all over this dungeon like white on rice.

I have full faith in Mezzo. He just needs a chance.

I'm sure they will be fine :)

Given how close we are to finishing this module, if both Tagon and Liquid are unavailable on Saturday, perhaps we should discuss whether to skip this week.  I don't know how much more there is to go and I wouldn't want to complete the adventure without Tagon and LW.

Zen, KC, what do you guys think?

I have to agree that I would want Liquid and Tagon there to finish up the module.  I am free on Sunday night if you want to move it a day, we would have to be done by Midnight Eastern Time, since it is a work night. Next weekend I am On-call for work, and could get pulled away at any time, or it could be a nice quiet weekend and no calls at all.

Before you make that choice I should point out that last time we played KC said we had 50% left of the Well of Demons and that left a lot yet to explore and fight in. Based on that and our current progression thought the area and accounting for a small group this week. It will take 2-3 more sessions to clear out that part and KC has let it slip that another area is still to come. I would hate for you to cancel because you think we will finish tonight.

Also as a heads up I wont be able to play Easter Weekend either.

Mezzo has some surprises still in him...;)

Well, I can go either way, but it sounds like we're almost 50% down at this point.  We can knock out a little tonight if everyone else wants to, or wait for the rest of the group.

I think the remaining party can handle it, we'll be dungeon clearing tonight. There are a few bad asses left in there, but we're not going to get to the climax in one session.  And depending on our progress we're 2-3 sessions away from the end I'd say...maybe...

Sunday isn't good for me, have to get to bed to early...:(

At this point, unless Delmar and Zenobia change their minds...I guess we're off for the weekend?  I'm good either way, so let me know here in the thread..:)

I logged in at 930p and stayed until 10p, on the off chance that we might be on for the night.  No one in xfire or vent, I guess everyone else has a much more exciting Saturday night than I do.

hhmm...I wasn't in vent because I thought that tonight was cancelled.  But looking back over the posts, I guess we never clearly made a decision one way or the other.  So I apologize for not showing up, as I misunderstood and thought we weren't playing.

SO tired...

Lots of moving, and i'm trying to figure out if I have a date tonight or not....

blargh...

Well I will be up for this upcoming weekend.

April 4th, 2009.

At the usual time, if this will be a problem, we shall continue to discuss it.

I'll be ready to go tonight, but Sylly won't be joining us anymore.  Although she had fun, it's just too late for her.

lol, I'm surprised she even gave it a try.  She's often asleep by 10:00.  She's definitely a morning person.

Of course, me...I'm a vampire  >:D