Smite is a 3D fantasy MOBA where players take on the role of mythological gods and battle in team-based arenas. Unlike other MOBAs, SMITE puts you directly onto the battlefield with a third-person action viewpoint. From blind-side ambushes to aimed shots, a new pantheon of strategic possibilities awaits. Become a legend of myth, enter the Battleground of the Gods, and play FREE now!
- Conquest – the main 5v5 game mode. Features three lanes and a jungle area filled with neutral monsters.
- Arena – a 5v5 game mode with an open battle area rather than lanes. Each team begins with 500 points and must reduce the other side's to zero by killing heroes, minions, and escorting allied minions to portals.
- Joust – a 3v3 game mode with a single lane which otherwise plays like Conquest mode. Joust can also be played 1v1.
- Assault – similar to ARAM (All Random, All Mid) in LoL, players are assigned a random God and fight on a map with a single lane.
- Siege – a faster version of Conquest. Siege mode consists of only two lanes and contains a special Siege Juggernaut minion that deals extra damage to structures.
Never played a battle arena before? Don’t worry. Auto-buy, auto-level, and the deathmatch-like Arena mode let you jump right into divine MOBA action. Aspiring pro? Top the ladders, join a competitive team, and you too could be playing at the SMITE World Championship.