Our next festival is here complete with our guild divas and persuasive marketing activities! This event has more than enough information within the game to not warrant a guide, but I would feel incomplete if I skipped one. I’ve been a bit busy so I’m glad to see this event with only a couple activities to talk about. As per usual, please contribute to the thread so we can have accurate information about all the activities.
The Post your Avatar Costumes thread couldn’t have been necro’d - I mean resurrected - at a better time. Take a look and if you’re feeling like a diva post your character’s pic!
Have a fabulous day!
[Colorweave Festival Guide v 0.2.0 by Anrii]
- (18.104.22.1683) I'm sorry for the lack of updates in this guide. RL has demanded my complete attention for the last several weeks and I don't know when I'll be able to return to RoM.
- (22.214.171.1242) The NPC for the Activity: Doll Challenge has been found! Thank you Kista!
- (126.96.36.1992) The Doll Challenge referred to by the Patch Notes seems to be missing, if anyone has information about this activity please let us know.
The Colorweave Festival
2011 Colorweave Festival event dates:
- July 26th to [Month] [Day] (~?? days of playable time)
Varanas, Central Plaza
- Lilelle [Phirius Weaving Guild] (52.6, 57.
- Tirion [Phirius Weaving Guild] (52.0, 58.4)
- Yanikki Nirr [Phirius Weaving Guild] (49.8, 53.6)
Varanas, Central Plaza “Wandering NPCs”
- Bendo Adelt
- Makult Everhunt
- Narci Goldweave
- Yagald Thunderclap
Varanas, Guild Hall (Outside)
- Rebel Saiji [Phirius Weaving Guild] (63.2, 53.2)
Activity: Doll Challenge
Activity NPC: Rebel Saiji
Event type: fight with event skills against NPCs
Start location: Varanas Central Plaza
Requires: party between 3 – 6 people
Event Target: play the right melody
- 10 x Phirius Potion - Type D
- 10 x Phirius Elixir - Type D
Notes: More to come when others attempt this event.
Here is a comment from giogreymon you might find helpful:
Activity: Prototype Breathable Clothing
Activity NPC: Yanikki Nirr
Description: Yanikki is quite excited to have your help to “persuade” other players to promote the Guilds new Prototype Breathable Clothing. She will give you one (1) Prototype Breathable Clothing to use on other players. Run around and “persuade” them; you’ll see a buff with a counter on your target. When you persuade a person nine (9) times they will “gladly” try on the Prototype Breathable Clothing. Do this a total of four (4) times and then return to Yanikki to receive your random reward.
This activity lasts for about one (1) hour' date=' but you can complete it anytime during the day. You can also give Yanikki feedback any time after someone else persuades you to wear the Prototype Breathable Fabric. You can complete both of these once a day.
[u']Rewards:[/u] (Initial loot table, based on past events)
<Insert all your other rewards!>
- 1 x 5 Arcane Transmutor Charges
- 1 x 10 Arcane Transmutor Charges
- 1 x 50 Arcane Transmutor Charges
- 3 x Big Angel's Sigh *
- 1 x Bank Space Scroll II (7 Days) *
- 1 x Bank Space Scroll III (7 Days) *
- 1 x Bank Space Scroll IV (7 Days) *
- 1 x Bank Space Scroll V (7 Days) *
- 1 x Breathable Fabric (24h) * (3 Day) * (7 Day?) (Permanent) * [10min illusion 60min cooldown]
- 6 x Guild Castle Transport Stone *
- 5 x Golden Brilliance (Fireworks) *
- 5 x Hearts Alike (Fireworks)
- 6 x Home-sweet-home
- 3 x Magic Fortune Grass *
- 5 x Magic Fortune Grass
- 5 x Midsummer Heat (Fireworks) *
- 3 x Moonlight Pearl
- 5 x Moonlight Pearl
- 5 x Nebula Diffusion (Fireworks) *
- 3 x Phoenix's Redemption *
- 5 x Skystar Flash (Fireworks) *
- 3 x Sunset Ear of Grain *
- 5 x Sunset Ear of Grain
<All your rewards belong to us!>
* = CONFIRMED
Notes: Taborea isn’t known for its accurate timepieces, and these activities aren’t an exception. The event starts an hour earlier than posted, it’s also several minutes late and ends a couple minutes early. You can only get the Prototype Breathable Clothing during the event times, but you can complete the quest anytime during the day. You do not need to have an active prototype illusion buff to leave feedback. Once someone else persuades you for that day you will be flagged to leave your daily feedback with Tanikki.
Activity Times: (Channel 1 is about 15-20 seconds ahead of Channel 2)
12:04 – 13:02 PST
15:04 – 16:02 PST
18:04 – 19:02 PST
21:04 – 22:02 PST
Hints: So where do you find players that are easy to target and that mostly doesn’t act like a ferret on crack? The Auction House is a good place to start or if you feel like re-dressing everyone’s’ favorite gold spammers, then they could at least look good while spamming us.
You can also team up with someone and persuade each other. Click off the five (5) minute Prototype illusion and persuade them again. Repeat this until you both have completed the task.
Activity: Classic Clothing Expo
Activity NPC: Lilelle
Description: For all those augmenters out there, this activity is for you! Lilelle coordinates three (3) auction showcases during each Clothing Expo event. There can be only three (3) winners per auction showcase. Registration is required and sign-up start ten (1) minutes before the activity, and once the activity starts you will not be able to sign-up until the next one. Once you have signed-up, you will receive a forty (40) minute buff called Attending Clothing Expo, then wait for the Expo to start!
At the start of each showcase the Expo Models will walk the catwalk, do a couple poses and stand to either side of the stage at the coordinates listed below. You’ll have five (5) minutes to look over the models and decide if you want to bid your Breathable Silk. The highest three (3) bidders win! Bidding is done through Lilelle in increments of ten (10), thirty (30), or fifty (50) from the current highest bid. When your bid has been accepted, a ten (10) minute buff with your auction ID will appear. Lilelle will not tell you if someone outbids you, so be proactive during the auction.
Once the auction is called, winners will have three (3) minutes to claim their Clothing Swap Qualifications buff from Lilelle and then you’ll have three (3) more hours to claim your reward from Tirion. (Not that you will need three (3) hours, it takes just a couple seconds.)
This will happen two (2) more times.
The currency for this activity is Breathing Silk; these will drop off any mob that yields EXP/TP for you. They are also tradable.
Rewards: Tirion will give you a costume package. When opened, you will receive one (1) random piece from the set you bid on according to your character’s gender. The descriptions on the packages are very clear.
- Adam's Set (Male)
- Baroque Noble Set (Male & Female)
- Cowgirl Set (Female)
- Demon Lady Set (Female)
- Eve's Set (Female)
- Fanersai Banquet Set (Male)
- Golden Snowflake Festival Set (Male and Female)
- Music Festival Set (Male and Female)
- Mysterious Butterfly Set (Female)
- Sexy Bunny Set (Female)
- Strange Clown Set (Male and Female)
- Vampire Count Set (Male)
- Wild Thorn Set (Male)
- Wild Warrior Set (Male)
Notes: Just as a courtesy, initially bid in increments of ten (10) Breathing Silk, once there are at least three bidders then go crazy. This way people who want a less popular costume could skate with using as few silks as possible. In a couple weeks and with our bags full of silks I’d expect the bids to get quite large, just because they can.
There will be a server wide announcement when sign-ups start.
Expo Models final position:
- Female Expo Model (52.7, 57.1)
- Male Expo Model (51.5, 58.2)
Activity Times: (Channel 1 is about 15-20 seconds ahead of Channel 2)
10:54 – 11:34 PST – Starts @ 11:04 PST
13:54 – 14:34 PST – Starts @ 14:04 PST
16:54 – 17:34 PST – Starts @ 17:04 PST
19:54 – 20:34 PST – Starts @ 21:04 PST
Hints: The Auction House is really close and you do have five (5) minutes to place bids.
General Event Notes:
The Activity: Prototype Breathable Clothing loot table is unknown; I posted an initial guess based on past festivals until we get more feedback from the community. I do not know if there are other guild resources other than ore, herbs, and wood, but hopefully there might be some hidden guild runes!
Contributions are welcomed and encouraged!
4.0.1 patch notes