News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • TRIVIA NIGHT!!! SATURDAY 12/10!!!

CotP TRIVIA NIGHT  is    Dec. 10th    8:00pm EST !!!!!

Don't forget to form your teams of three and come up with your group name!  

TRIVIA NIGHT WILL BE LOTS OF FUN!

Additional details: http://www.covenantofthephoenix.com/forums/topic/50306-trivia-night/

It is entirely likely that I will be there! Making arrangements to stay in Town since I blew out our data cap downloading Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1 a few days ago.  Which means my already crappy rural internet is throttled/unusable.  Until Dec 13th.

If you're curious which day I did it, an easy check is "what was the last day Brams logged in"...I WAS DOING SO WELL!

ahem

But I digress!

My point is that I intend to make my triumphant return and this year I will not be robbed by Cornell's rule lawyering! I say if I did the emote one time, that should be enough to allow me to yell all the answers for the rest of the night!!!

Lastly, pro tip here so pay attention.  If you put the wave emote on your hotbars, take it off before you go into an extreme primal fight. Cause it turns out that "Bramble waves" is not the major dps gain I had expected!

• 2 weeks later...