News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Gonzo Member Application

Gonzo

• What game are you joining us in?
      Life is Feudal
    • How did you hear about us?
      Posting on LIF Discord
    • Do you have family or friends already in CotP?
      Not that I am aware of
    • Do you agree to abide by the rules set forth in the Covenant of the Phoenix Charter and Chapter policies?
      Yes
    • Tell us a little bit about yourself.
      In irl and most discords people just refer to me by my last name Weldy, I am a 40 year old father of four and I have been playing mmo's since 1997 in Ultima Online on the Great Lakes server. My name there was Madmartagen but that is all I really remember about the game I can not recall which guild I belonged to although I do think it was something like the Knights of Britannia. After UO I moved on to Dark Age of Camelot which remains my favorite game of all time I played it for 10 years off and on while playing pretty much every mmo other than Everquest that was released between now and then. I came to LIF with some irl friends from work and they all quit the game after a month leaving me with the guild lands and control of the guild, I am currently in server 27 but am willing to give up all of this hard work for the right place to call home. I am looking for active friendly people that intend on sticking around the game for more than a month. I have several characters with level 90+ abilities including but not limited to farming, advanced farming, cooking, mining, forestry, digging and shortly carpentry. I look forward to hearing from you
    • Game character name (for contact)?
      Gonzo Graves