News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Possible New Member

Ronin

I haven't played Star Citizen alot to this point. However I do plan to start playing on occasion starting with 3.0, then more and more as there is new content and Live launch approaches. I've been a CoTP member in SWTOR and BDO for a while now, but before I join Star Citizen chapter I wanted to make sure there was room in guild for people who only play occasionally. I don't want to be taking up an Org spot if space is limited and i'm only playing once a week. Since I'm not aware of the max Org size in game atm, or how close to max CoTP Org currently is. I'm not sure if it's the best time to join in. Please lmk if it's a good idea to join now, or later as I become a more regular player, don't worry I won't take it personally if you say to wait ;) I've been in CoTP long enough to know that now or later I'd like to be in the Org. Thanks, Ronninn

P.S. Not sure if it matters, but I have a Carrack, Avenger Warlock, Aurora LN, and can buy back a melted Constellation Andromeda if needed. Also have various other small craft, Nox/Greycat buggy/P72 etc.