News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Anyone playing NeverWinter as Winter has come!?

Relaed

Hi There,

I had logged into Never Winter to see if anyone was playing, the game was new in 2013, CotP still has a guild with X amount of people, though I am an officer, the Guild Leader has since passed away, and the last player activity listed was Canto Bes, who increased level 4/18/15, a total of 31 members in all.

Anyone out there?  Perhaps most fled for a different, more active guild?  PLMK.

Regards

I did see that video from back in Mod 5, where the reviewer listed a ton of changes that made the game very hard to level up in and feel like it was not worth playing anymore.  They are up to Mod 9 though, and I am wondering if it has improved.  I will look for a Mod 10 Review.

Edited by Relaed

Well, the one thing that is seriously a pain is the Auction house, everything is done in Astral Diamonds, not gold coinage, and there is a posting fee and PWI takes 10% cut, and the longest posting of an auction is 5 days.  That is a serious fee for trying to sell stuff.

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Auction_House

Edited by Relaed

yea, the auction house is ruining the game with AD uses only. i played the PS4 Neverwinter got 70 and now i'm stuck at 1700GS. Because you need to spend all your free time on campains and then once you unlock them, the epic dgn you have to grind for gear to get 2500+ for raiding =/

Edited by Jaqen HGar

Good work Jaqen, I had lost my old character account, so had to start again, level 15!  Goes really quick, and luckily I had some mailed items waiting for pickup.

The Covenant of the Phoenix guild on the PC is active again with a couple new players joining today, but it will take a bit to get things rolling.

I take it the PC and PS4 are not on the same server or compatible, are they?