News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Free Name Change

You have been granted a free Character Name change!

Greetings,

As a Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ subscriber you enjoy special benefits.

One new benefit is headed your way today! You have been granted one free Character Name Change. This grant is offered to you with our "thanks" for your commitment to The Old Republic™. Please note, this grant is a one-time grant, and only one is offered per account.

To take advantage of this grant, simply visit our website, log into your account and visit the MySWTOR section of the site. You will see Character Rename listed in the options on the left-hand side of the page. Select that option to initiate the name change request. Please follow the instructions on the page to initiate your Character Name Change.

Once you have completed this process, the chosen character will receive an in-game mail. You will need to open the in-game mail and right-click to accept the Name Change token; it will then be added to your inventory. To make the change, you will need to click on the token to initiate the actual name change in-game.

We appreciate your support!

May the Force™ be with You!
    Star Wars: The Old Republic Team

LUCASARTS™  BIOWARE™  EA™   Mature 

To unsubscribe or otherwise manage your email preferences, visit http://www.swtor.com/user/info.

LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2013 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Electronic Arts Inc. 209 Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

So I think I will rename my sentinal (Steelhippie) I hate that name, why I named him that Ill never know.

SO!!! how about some ideas folks... help me out.

Steel(something) 

• 9 years later...