News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Suggested Game Settings for 7 Days to Die.

Damis

• Administrators

Zombies Run

Here the player can control the conditions which affect the way Zombies walk and run, the options are:

1.   Default - This setting will make the Zombies to walk in the daytime and run at night.
    2.   Never Run - This setting will make the Zombies walk all the time regardless of the time of day.
    3.   Always Run - This setting will make the Zombies run all the time regardless of the time of day.

Our current server is set at # 1 which is that the Zombies walk in the daytime and run at night. 

An interesting twist, would be to have them run during the day and walk at night.  Which means most of your exploring would take place during the night. Imagine searching a creepy building at night while trying to avoid bumping into a zombie. 

Also, you lights would have the opposite affect.  Carrying a torch at night would cause mobs to run faster if they get within the light's radias

I prefer to play stuff on the hardest setting, so anyone interested in having the zombies run all the time?  

Well first the server would have to be updated so we could actually log in ;) 

Second since I could not get on the server I made a new game and played with the settings. I set the game one notch down from what we have for zombie crankyness but set the zombie count a notch up to 125%. seemed like a good mix of difficulty.

And NO to them running all the time, can barely do anything as is lol. take a look at our two houses they are both destroyed. we have no forges anymore and have to start building all over again. :)