News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Guild Founded on Dragon Server

Portus, I invited you to my friends list so I can invite you to the guild when you're on. To tell the truth, I'm just on to level professions and invoke. I haven't actually played the game in months, and may not until the Ranger is released. If there's someone one more often that wants to be guild leader, I'd happily hand over the reigns to them.

I invited Abraxas and Portus already, but if there are others who want to join and haven't gotten an invite yet, add @xtropian (or anyone else for that matter) to your friends list for an invite. The permissions are set such that anyone of Member status or above can invite.

• 5 months later...

I can add you.  @chimaeros

If I don't respond the first time, wait a couple of minutes and try again.  Been in Protector's Enclave and the chat spam is usually pretty heavy so it is easy to miss whispers/tells. :(

• 2 years later...

An update!  The guild is still alive, we have a stronghold, an upgrade, and are working on more. Mod 11 is set to come out soon with some more game changes.

Those of us that played when the game first came out, and left for greener grass, may find new things to do in NW now.

I did contact support, and ensured that our guild shows up in the Guild Search by name now.

One thing that always impresses me is that the interface is much cleaner, and the game looks so much better than most other things I have seen.

If you have not played this before, come give it a look, you may find what you like.

Most will tell you to start with a Paladin solo character, as the best to play as it self heals and does damage, both functionally well.

Thank you!

• Upvote 1