News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • All Your Bases belong to us

Eendiwena

Since the server rest Saturday, everyone has found their nitch and started building.  I know my little half destroyed shed has come a long way.  Since we all broke into small groups i think we've covered more ground and all made major progress.  Let's see these cribs! 

Post pictures below of your base of operation and give a shout out to your team members that helped bring it together.  Feel free to also share any crazy stories involved with place.

This is our tower of craziness that started on the roof of a metal shed that a horde destroyed most of the first night.  Thanks to Silver for keeping me fed, Zenwidjet and his wife Sxyallie for gathering the material and bolstering the defenses with the well placed spikes.

gallery_17733_55_126007.jpg

gallery_17733_55_299502.jpg

• Administrators

We will try to add pictures of our underground sanctuary later today or tomorrow.  Jakari and Grim just moved into the enormous one room mansion that I had built and are in the process of expanding it. 

I didn't have the heart to tell Jakari that the deep hole that he expanded and opened up to more rooms below was actually my privy.

290px-Defecating_into_a_pit_%28schematic