News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • A few restfull days in 7 Days to Die.

Damis

• Administrators

The last patch reset some of our settings for zombies and animals.  I have the files saved and will update the server either tonight or Friday.  In the meantime, enjoy the short reprieve.  Now would be a good time to fill your chests with deer and pig meat.

I'll cover you and let you get it.  The Zenwidjets are going to help me out tonight get my outpost completed.  You're more than welcome to come shoot zombies if you like.

• CotP Sentinel

I may give this game another go... I'll check it out today to see what has all changed since I last played. ;)  Sounds like you guys are having fun with it?

• Administrators

Well, it has kept Bakath's attention for over a Month so far.  It's going to get really fun again tonight after I update our Mob settings back to what they were before the last patch.

Man yesterday i was starting to think you did change it already.  Spent most of the evening free and clear finishing up the base with the Widjets help and as we were working up top a horde came running through doing their normally 24 game hour rush.  Ferals tore up the gun store beside us and the horde ran use out of ammo.

I'll have to take pictures of this base, but it's in the NW corner of the city.  Climb the ladder on the gun store and hop over from the edge to get over to the platform.  Supplies are uptop, kill hole on the first floor.