News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • BDO Launch Guild Push

So for the launch we need to get the guild made asap.   (As members level they will receive a note that allows them to send a gift to a player, we ask that people send this gift to Thrones toon so we can get the silver needed to create the guild.) 

Now once the guild is made, we will have 15 slots to fill.   We are going to want to do guild quests asap so for the first 15 we ask that all of them be willing to stop what they are working on and work on the guild quest at hand. (This may require logging on an alt if extra energy is needed.)

Every guild level will allow us to invite 5 more people to the guild until we are at 100 people :biggrin:

People interested in performing guild quests in these early hours of launch, sign up here. 

Count me in to get guild up [at  least 3-5 hours Sunday of bolas al muro]... and then I have to go back to a more reserved speed to avoid any chances of complications.

Yep I'll help.

I have no problem waiting for a guild spot either. Realize you will need spots for officers and others who might not be on right away.  

Edited by regok

I'm one trying to do the quick level thing to help in that way. If the guild doesn't have the 15 right off the bat I'll gladly help but would rather leave the room for others trying to level slower and wait for an invite a bit later.